IPbake offers a new and exclusive range of fork kneading machines for low-medium and high-hydration doughs. These mixers are robust and reliable, made in Italy with high quality materials, with which we can guarantee both the duration and the efficiency and versatility of this type of machine. Ergonomic for use and to facilitate cleaning, with protection of the tank in AISI 304 stainless steel grid as well as the fork tool.The fork mixers of this line are available from 35 to 200 kg of dough, with a fixed bowl which can be combined with the right or left self-tilting lifter mechanism, on a table or on a divider.
High-strength metal carpentry frame
- Transmission from the engine to the gearbox unit by means of belts with spz profile
- Tool transmission and independent movement tank with gearmotors.
- High resistance steel shafts
- Movements on bearings and thrust bearings.
- Tank, bowl and tool cover protection made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Accident prevention protection in AISI 304 stainless steel with non-stick sandblasting
- Polyethylene tank cleaning scraper knife with stainless steel support (optional)
- Integrated panel in protection
- Can be supplied with 1 or 2 speeds also single phase if you need